Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been tagged!!

8 Things about ME!

1. I love See's Candy!! Someone gave me a $50.00 gift certificate for See's and I'm afraid I'll eat the whole $50.00 at once!
2. All 4 of my children have served missions
3. I love to eat out, any place it doesn't matter.
4. I lost 28 pounds last year, YEAH!!
5. I'm afraid of fires, even fires in the fire place. I was in a fort that my brother built when we were kids and it caught on fire while I was in it. To this day I'm afraid of burning.
6. I love to garden. When I have the time I love to go out every morning and talk to my flowers and make sure they are all happy, fed and pretty.
7. I love to quilt. Alynda Kusch is my inspiration!! (I'm not nearly as good as her, but I would like to be)
8. I like to make creative things on the computer. Different flyers or handouts for Young Women's.

2 comments:

Alynda said...

I'm glad you didn't put anything about being afraid to sing on your list. I have heard you sing and it GOOD!!

Toni said...

You can invite me over when you get your See's candy and I will make sure you don't eat all of the $50 worth yourself :o)